Sophia Electric™ 300B Globe Mesh Plate Tubes for 300B AmplifiersSophia Electric™ 300B mesh plate tube has liquid, seductive mid range, creamy highs, solid bass, fast transition. This very dynamic tube will take your 300B experience to another dimension.
Note: S.E.T. Princess 300B tube models are proprietary products of Sophia Electric Inc. Due to popularity of these Princess 300B products, there are many look alike (or early ST model) in the market trying to get a share of success from those who can be easily switched.
* - AC filament supply or DC filament supply.
- Nominal operating conditions and parameters:
- Filament voltage
5,0 V *
- Nominal filament current
- Plate voltage
- Grid voltage (AC filament)
61 V **
- Grid voltage (DC filament)
58 V ***
- Plate current (AC filament)
- Plate current (DC filament)
- Grid to plate transconductance
- Amplification factor
- Grid current
- Plate resistance
- Limiting Operation conditions for safe operation-nor simultaneous ratings:
- Maximum plate voltage
- Maximum plate dissipation
- Maximum plate current of average tube for fixed grid bias
- Maximum plate current for manually adjusted grid or self-biasing circuit
** - AC filament supply is used. The grid and plate returns should be connected to a center tap on the secondary of the filament transformer.
*** - DC filament supply is used. The grid and platter returns are connected to the negative end of the filament.
Sophia Electric™ 300B Globe Mesh Plate tube plate curves
See reviews & opinions
|Option 1: Premium matched pair with one year warranty (Ceramic base).|| €520|
|Option 2: Premium matched pair with 30 days warranty (Ceramic base).||€460|
|Option 3: Premium matched pair with one year warranty (Black base).|
|Option 4: Premium matched pair with 30 days warranty (Black base).|
Orders and warranty