Sophia Electric™ S.E.T. Princess™ Carbon Plate 300B Electron Valves for 300B AmplifiersWe have been selling this S.E.T. Princess 300B carbon plate valve as rigid plate 300B valve since April, 2006. So far the feedbacks from users are very positive. It has totally different sonic characters compared to the ever popular S.E.T. Princess 300B mesh plate model. Much like carbon composite Allen Bradley resistors in a single ended amplifier, this carbon plate 300B does have its carbon flavor and charm.
This is a true 300B valve that is 100% interchangeable with the popular Sophia Electric Princess 300B mesh plate valves, globe 300B mesh plate valves, and Western Electric 300B valves, as well as current production Chinese/Russian 300B valves (with WE 300B standard).
Note: S.E.T. Princess 300B valve models are proprietary products of Sophia Electric Inc. Due to popularity of these Princess 300B products, there are many look alike (or early ST model) in the market trying to get a share of success from those who can be easily switched.
* - AC filament supply or DC filament supply.
- Nominal operating conditions and parameters:
- Filament voltage
5,0 V *
- Nominal filament current
- Plate voltage
- Grid voltage (AC filament)
61 V **
- Grid voltage (DC filament)
58 V ***
- Plate current (AC filament)
- Plate current (DC filament)
- Grid to plate transconductance
- Amplification factor
- Grid current
- Plate resistance
- Limiting Operation conditions for safe operation-nor simultaneous ratings:
- Maximum plate voltage
- Maximum plate dissipation
- Maximum plate current of average tube for fixed grid bias
- Maximum plate current for manually adjusted grid or self-biasing circuit
** - AC filament supply is used. The grid and plate returns should be connected to a center tap on the secondary of the filament transformer.
*** - DC filament supply is used. The grid and platter returns are connected to the negative end of the filament.
Sophia Electric™ rigid S.E.T. Princess™ 300B curves
See reviews & opinions
|Option 1: Premium matched pair with one year warranty (Ceramic base).|| €730|
|Option 2: Premium matched pair with 30 days warranty (Ceramic base).||€640|
|Option 3: Premium matched pair with one year warranty (Black base).|
|Option 4: Premium matched pair with 30 days warranty (Black base).|| mail|
Orders and warranty