Sophia Electric™ S.E.T. Princess™ Carbon Plate 300B Vacuum Tubes for 300B AmplifiersWe have been selling this S.E.T. Princess 300B carbon plate tube as rigid plate 300B tube since April, 2006. So far the feedbacks from users are very positive. It has totally different sonic characters compared to the ever popular S.E.T. Princess 300B mesh plate model. Much like carbon composite Allen Bradley resistors in a single ended amplifier, this carbon plate 300B does have its carbon flavor and charm.
This is a true 300B tube that is 100% interchangeable with the popular Sophia Electric Princess 300B mesh plate tubes, globe 300B mesh plate tubes, and Western Electric 300B tubes, as well as current production Chinese/Russian 300B tubes (with WE 300B standard).
Note: S.E.T. Princess 300B tube models are proprietary products of Sophia Electric Inc. Due to popularity of these Princess 300B products, there are many look alike (or early ST model) in the market trying to get a share of success from those who can be easily switched.
* - AC filament supply or DC filament supply.
- Nominal operating conditions and parameters:
- Filament voltage
5,0 V *
- Nominal filament current
- Plate voltage
- Grid voltage (AC filament)
61 V **
- Grid voltage (DC filament)
58 V ***
- Plate current (AC filament)
- Plate current (DC filament)
- Grid to plate transconductance
- Amplification factor
- Grid current
- Plate resistance
- Limiting Operation conditions for safe operation-nor simultaneous ratings:
- Maximum plate voltage
- Maximum plate dissipation
- Maximum plate current of average tube for fixed grid bias
- Maximum plate current for manually adjusted grid or self-biasing circuit
** - AC filament supply is used. The grid and plate returns should be connected to a center tap on the secondary of the filament transformer.
*** - DC filament supply is used. The grid and platter returns are connected to the negative end of the filament.
Sophia Electric™ rigid S.E.T. Princess™ 300B curves
Przeglądaj testy i opinie
|Opcja 1: Para Premium z roczną gwarancją (Ceramc base).||3 000 zł|
|Opcja 2: Para Premium z 30-o dniową gwarancją (Ceramic base).||2 600 zł|
|Opcja 3: Para Premium z roczną gwarancją (Black base).|| mail|
|Opcja 4: Para Premium z 30-o dniową gwarancją (Black base).|| mail|
Zamówienia i gwarancja